HYDRAULIC CASING HANDLERs
TEI's Hydraulic Casing Safety Handler excavator attachments are designed to meet expected safety guidelines regarding the handling of drill pipes and casings in field applications.
These innovative rock drill pipe handlers attach easily and quickly to the excavator stick and auxiliary hydraulics on most 8 ton and larger excavators.
HCC10X CASING HANDLER
The HCC10X Hydraulic Casing Handler excavator attachment is designed to meet expected safety guidelines regarding the handling of drill pipe and casing in field applications. This innovative TEI Rock Drill pipe handler attaches easily and quickly to the excavator stick and auxiliary hydraulics on most 8 ton and larger excavators. The TEI HCC10X Hydraulic Casing Handler can grasp ‘5-10’ length of drill pipe and casing together and fully position them over the drill rig. The drill operator can rely on this unique TEI to accurately position the pipe and casing concentrically.
- Does not modify the excavator
- Uses the auxiliary hydraulics
- Mounts to most any excavator
- Picks Casing and Pipe Simultaneously
- Promote Safety on your job site
- Keeps string centered inside casing
- Patent pending
HCC20X CASING AND TOOLING HANDLER
The HCC20X is designed to help contractors work quickly, safely, and efficiently on the jobsite. The unique claws help the operator to clamp onto various sized pipe without racks, or the safety hazard of having a helper in the work zone.
- A true attachment, the HCC20X does not modify the excavator in any way.
- Uses auxiliary hydraulics of the excavator.
- Picks up casing and drill pipe simultaneously, keeping them concentric.
- Two 360-degree positioners allow the operator to work in both vertical and horizontal planes.
- A lightweight design that still has the power to lift a full ton.
- Programmed controller for smooth operation under loads.