With forward face drilling position, the base rotating boom and series of hydraulic cylinders, allows the MSM drill to be positioned in various other useful drilling positions. This includes up, down, sideways and even upside down.
The MSM drill can therefore perform other precision tasks such as side wall and roof support drilling. The two front stabilizers keep the drill robustly in position in all of these drilling configurations and fold up out of harms way.
Standard Features of the MSM:
- Choice of powerful 9 to 11 kW percussion drill heads with high torque options for bolting.
- ACF aluminim chain feed for 2.4 meter rods.
- Base rotating boom with 3.5 meter vertical reach.
- Covers full 3 meter vertical reach.
- Two front stabilizers for support during drilling and fold up for traveling
Optional Features of the MSM:
- RDS250 rotary top drive.
- Hydraulic clamp.